Go deep into Egypt’s ancient history with a full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor’s iconic sites. Follow in the footsteps of pharaohs and archeologists in the Valley of the Kings, where Tutankhamun and Ramses II were buried in splendor. Visit the elegant Hatshepsut Temple that honor’s Egypt’s great female pharaoh, then step between the imposing kings that guard the Luxor Temple. See royal stories inscribed in stone at Karnak Temple and stand at the feet of the towering Colossi of Memnon before returning to Hurghada in an air-conditioned minivan.
- Full-day trip from Hurghada to Luxor’s ancient sites
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Step back in time with a history tour
- See some of ancient Egypt’s most important places
- Small group ensures personal service
- lunch and transport included
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
What To Expect
An early morning start at 05.00 am you will be picked up from your Hotel in Hurghada by your guide and driven to Luxor about 3 hours away. Once there you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of Egypt’s rulers, home to tomb of the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun. The famous Hatshepsut Temple, and the iconic Luxor Temple. You will also get the chance to see the Karnak Temples, which is a mixture of templessat on almost 250 acres of land. To top off your Luxor excursion you will also see the Colossi of Memnon. These gigantic statues tower over the land and are impressive, they stand at the entrance to Amenhotep’s tomb. After the tour you will be transferred back to Hurghada.